Al-Ihsan Foundation International Limited (formed in 2014) is a non-profit public relief organisation dedicated to assisting all people and families in need. The Arabic word Al-Ihsan means “perfection” or “excellence.” Perfecting our deeds and behaviours is a matter of inner faith born of religious teachings, and it is one of our organization’s distinguishing pillars that hold us up and brings us together.
We aspire to be the best in the business when it comes to providing aid and assistance to people, and we do it through a variety of services and programmes. We provide the following:
• International assistance to poor and famine-affected areas
• People with disabilities, the elderly, and children receive international care
• Services for women experiencing domestic violence
• International community visits to the sick, people with disabilities, the elderly, and children
• International aid for the homeless (blankets, clothes, and food drives) and the youth (establishing and sponsoring youth centres)
• Awareness programmes through community events
• International emergency relief to individuals and families struggling to cope
All of the people associated with Al-Ihsan Foundation International have always prioritised humanitarian aid. Our people came together because they had common goals and desires. With the goal of being properly recognised as a non-profit humanitarian relief organisation, and with the drive and persistence to reach and support those who are in need on an international and national level.
Al-Ihsan Foundation was founded with the vision of providing humanitarian relief to all individuals and families in need of care and assistance. Our goal is to travel far and wide to reach and aid those even in the most remote regions on earth, in order to eventually rid the world of poverty and despair.
Al-Ihsan Foundation knows the importance of immediate access to food, medical aid, and emergency shelters during times of natural disasters, poverty, and other emergency situations. We thus strive to provide rapid mobilisation and action with the mission to establish and maintain a (global) society that serves and empowers all those in need. We endeavour to fulfil and complete our services through regular contact and visits.
The Al-Ihsan Foundation intends to continue assisting and serving communities until our help and services are no longer required.
Al-Ihsan Foundation’s objectives revolve around maintaining and operating a permanent and active not-for-profit benevolent public relief organisation. Our defining principles are: