Al-Ihsan Foundation’s Emergency Relief Campaign delivers support packages and services by the type of aid required in every emergency.
Al-Ihsan Foundation is swift to respond to any crisis and adheres to providing aid to those in need of financial, emotional, instrumental, and informational support.
The relief packages offered vary according to the crisis. However, the most common packages are:
- Food, transport, and pharmaceutical vouchers
- Food and clothing parcels
- Referrals to services that address the underlying causes of the financial crisis.
Emergency Relief provided by Al-Ihsan Foundation
The Al-Ihsan Foundation has launched a number of emergency appeals over the years to help those affected by natural disasters and conflict. Some of our previous emergency appeals include:
– The East Africa drought and famine appeal, raised funds to provide food, water and medical assistance to those affected by the severe drought in East Africa.
– The emergency appeal set up in the wake of the Beirut explosion is providing vital medical packs and food parcels to those affected. The packs contain essential items such as bandages and antiseptic cream, as well as emergency rations of food.
– The Philippines typhoon appeal, raising funds to provide emergency relief to those affected by Typhoon Haiyan, including food, water and medical assistance.
– The Fiji appeal distributed relief supplies to communities in Ba, Rakiraki, Tavua and Lautoka.
Donate to our Emergency Relief Campaign and support those in need – when it is most needed.