Gain rewards by Feeding the Poor and Needy
Feeding the poor and needy is a fundamental part of Al-Ihsan’s mission. Global poverty is devastating and on the rise. Every year, 3.1 million children (8,500 a day) die from malnutrition. Almost half the world (over 3 billion people) live on less than $2.50 a day. This means billions of people around the world are forced to choose between food, water, or hygiene.
“Feed the hungry, visit the sick, and set free the captives.”
Al-Ihsan Foundation sets out to combat global poverty. This campaign provides food packs to individuals and families in need of essential items- things we often take for granted. For just $50, you can provide a family with a month’s supply of food.
The items in these packages differ according to country and diet. They may consist of necessities such as bread, rice, oil, sugar, soup, and water, or can come as pre-cooked meals, readily packed for distribution.
You can make a difference in someone’s life by donating food to help them get through their week.
Let’s put a stop to global poverty and donate to Al-Ihsan Foundation.
These are just a few of the many campaigns that Al-Ihsan Foundations has supported in order to help those who need it most.
- Emergency food pack campaign in Lebanon.
- Ramadan food pack distribution.
- Emergency bread distribution.
- Winter appeal food pack distribution.
- Eid Al-Fitr distributions and much more…
- Refugee food appeal and various countries around the work.
- Indonesia Feed 100k appeal.
- Food packs for Orphans in Indonesia.
- Feed the fasting for displaced refugees.
- Refugee rice distribution.
- Rohingya refugees feed the needy campaign.