Objectives & Strategies
The objectives of the Al-Ihsan organisation revolve around maintaining and operating a permanent and active not-for-profit public benevolent relief organization whose principal purposes are:
- To provide local and international aid
- To serve those in need regardless of race, religion, social background, age, health, or political opinions.
- To provide charity and any form of help that alleviates suffering or deprivation, and promotes human dignity and personal integrity in all their dimensions
- To work with and assist people in need whilst respecting their dignity, sharing our hope, and encouraging them to take control of their own future.
- To promote informed discussion on the plight of those in need and to advocate improved services and facilities for them; and
- Respond to the needs of those in the community who are unfortunate or helpless who are otherwise in need of general assistance.
- To respond to humanitarian emergencies with such aid
- To build and maintain orphan programs throughout the world.
- Build and maintain community and youth programs
- To build and maintain special needs programs (and where necessary, special needs amenities, facilities or care centers).
- To relieve sickness, suffering or distress especially for the casualties of war
- To build and maintain schooling programs (and where necessary, places of higher education)
- To empower communities through education and self-sustainability programs