Al-Ihsan Foundation International Limited has always been committed to protecting your privacy. All information provided to us will remain confidential and protected. It will be used only as outlined below. What information do we collect?
Al-Ihsan Foundation typically asks for the information below. However, it is your choice how much of this information you provide us with. All information is held securely.
• contact information (e.g. name, address, e-mail)
• personal details, including date of birth, gender, donation amount
• your contact number (if applicable)
• transactions via payment gateways (including Paypal) for once off and re-occurring contributions that are given to us for donations made online
How do we use the information?
We collect this information in order to:
• process donations and provide receipts
• maintain accurate details of our supporters’ history
• keep our supporters informed of our work
• assist in the cost-effective development of our marketing and fundraising activities
To ensure your privacy is protected, information from your record will not be disclosed, nor details altered, unless requested by you (after your identity has been confirmed). Some data collected (eg. Date of Birth, Gender) will be used primarily for this purpose.
Supplying personal details
If you give us your email address, or other personal information by subscribing to one of our mailing lists, or registering for information, it will be used to send you information only on the subject area you have chosen. We will not subscribe you to additional lists, nor give your address to any third party, without your approval.
Links to external sites
In some areas of the web-site links to other sites such as sponsors can be found. These sites are not controlled by Al-Ihsan Foundation and therefore we cannot take responsibility for their content, claims of offer or privacy practices.
Giving you control
Al-Ihsan Foundation will provide you with the opportunity to opt out of receiving future mailings from us.
Should you have any issues in relation to Al-Ihsan Foundation and your privacy, you can raise this with our Complaints Officer who will address your concerns promptly and advise you of your rights.
When contacting us, please include the following information:
• Telephone number
• Email address
• Date of Birth
Maintaining your information:
To access or change your details contact our administration
• Call +61 (02) 8766 0214
• by Email
• Mail us at Al-Ihsan Foundation, PO Box 791 Chester Hill, NSW 2162