‘Safeguarding’ means protecting the welfare and human rights of people that interact with, or are affected by, Al-Ihsan Foundation International Limited, particularly those that might be at risk of abuse, neglect or exploitation. This refers to any responsibility or measure undertaken to protect a person from harm.
‘Vulnerable person’ are defined as people under the age of 18, or those who may be either unable to take care of themselves, due to their age, illness, trauma, disability or some other disadvantage. Or who are unable to protect themselves due to arm or exploitation.
- All people, regardless of their age, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation, or family or social background, have equal rights to protection from abuse, neglect or exploitation.
Al-Ihsan Foundation International Limited commits to promoting and protecting the welfare and human rights of people that interact with, or are affected by our work. We have no tolerance for abuse, neglect or exploitation.
- We expect you be cautious of and be delicate with the images of children and other vulnerable persons from our website and other social media. Please respect and uphold the trust of the consent given by parents, guardians or community leaders.
- You agree to protect the vulnerable, by refraining from using, copying or sharing (in any way), any names, images, videos or media, whether it be from Al-Ihsan Foundation International Limited’s website or other social media of Al-Ihsan Foundation International Limited.
- You agree to not make any illegal or inappropriate references either directly or indirectly of any names, images, videos or other media of Al-Ihsan Foundation International Limited, for personal reasons or to transfer such to any other person(s) in any way.
- You share responsibility for protecting everyone from abuse, neglect or exploitation. You must:
- Comply with all requirements;
- Communicate and report any suspicion or an actual incident to Al-Ihsan Foundation International Limited when it is reasonable to suspect that a person’s safety or welfare is at risk.
- In viewing our website and social media or in participating in any donations or any programs associated with Al-Ihsan Foundation International Limited you have read and agreed and shall adhere to this Safeguarding Policy.
- Any policies which are published on our website are subject to change from time to time without notice. Al-Ihsan Foundation International Limited has, in the clause, provided you with sufficient notice of variation, and that you have accepted these terms.